Thursday, December 30, 2010

Dear Anonymous - this isn't your list

Open letter to Mr/Mrs/Ms Anonymous:

(What were your parents thinking?)

Yesterday I decided to list the top 5 things that didn't happen this year - for instance: #5. Sting didn't cover "My way" in a duet with Madonna to save the Sperm Whale, or #3. The remaining Doors didn't release remastered versions of the band's catalogue with dance remixes of "Light my fire" and "The end".

Then I ended up talking to a nice chap (Mr. P) who offered to give me a cd with his top 10 tracks for the year so that I could comment on his list. But, alas, I didn't get a CD so now, with a little more that one day left of the year, I feel a little lost. Then again, seeming lost is an important characteristic of my online brand.

One day left - tune in tomorrow....

1 comment:

  1. I am overwhelmed. Having advanced from a simple comment to a headline. It feels demanding somehow. Not sure if I should actually do anything, I choose to keep hiding, sit back and enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete