Friday, December 31, 2010

5 things

5 music related things I intend to do 2011:

5. See The National
4. See at least 5 bands I haven't heard of as of today
3. Seriously consider going to a rock festival with Jo
2. Restart my old music club MMF
1. Listen to at least one new and one old album every week.

So what about 2010?

The National and Arcade Fire released great albums,and I also liked Weezer's record even though I prefer their previous effort. I discovered The XX, Fink and Troubled Andrew but their latest albums are from 2009 so I guess that doesn't really count.

I also missed the opportunity to see the Pixies in London despite having the evening off, just because I fell asleep.

Actually, that may have been last year... Never mind. Who's keeping track, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment